Sunday, April 17, 2011

15 weeks, 5 months, and 7 years







I am 15 weeks pregnant today and I had a doctor's appointment on friday. Everything went well and baby looks good. This baby I have learned is either stubborn or just likes its picture taken. The doctor could not find the baby's heartbeat with the doppler in the exam room which I am sure you can imagine how frightening it was for me. He decided not to stress me out and took me to get an ultrasound done. He still had a hard time finding baby's heartbeat but baby was wiggling around. At last there it was plugging away at 164, a strong healthy heartbeat. (big sigh of relief) My next appointment is May 11th and they will do my mid pregnancy ultrasound....will it be a boy or a girl? I will be taking a poll a few days before my appointment. No prize just the satisfaction of knowing you are right.

Today is baby Hudson's five month birthday. Another month has come and gone. I am constantly thinking about what he would be doing now. Would he be rolling over, almost crawling, have any teeth? When I told Addy about the new baby she asked if it was baby Hudson. It is hard for her to understand that this is a different baby in mommy's belly.

7 years ago today my husband and I got married. Even though things are rough between us right now I still love him and think of today as a special day. We did spend some time together this afternoon and it was good. We got along well.

Today was full of special memories and I wouldn't change any of them, they have made me who I am and are shaping me into what I will become

No comments:

Post a Comment