Monday, January 24, 2011

Back By Popular Demand

Ok, so maybe not popular demand but I have had a couple people ask when I was going to update my blog. The fact of the matter is, there just hasn't been a lot to write about. When I end up doing almost the same thing everyday, it is hard to come up with things to write about,nor have I had anymore entertaining "kidisms" to share. The past week has brought some challenges to my life but it also brought some answers to prayer!
My morning started off early. Landyn was wide awake at 6 a.m. and super cranky. I got the girls up and got them ready for school. Emmaleigh got on the bus at 7:45 and JR took Addy to school, while Landyn went back to bed. I could have gone back to bed with him but I was watching my neice for a little while.
At 10:30 I got a phone call from the school. I was really hoping they weren't calling to tell me Emmaleigh was sick. They weren't. It was the speech pathologist calling to see if I had forgotten about Addy's annual case conference. Oops! Indeed I had. I hurried to get ready and fortunately we only live a couple minutes from the school. I made it there by 10:50.
We discussed some of the changes we wanted to make to Addy's IEP and decided to add a couple goals as well as getting an OT evaluation for fine motor skills. Addy is doing really well in her new class and fitting right in. She is much happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment