Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Kids

Snow is nice (for Christmas), but it has been snowing here since about six o'clock this morning. (a total of about 5 inches) It wouldn't be so bad if we didn't have to get out in it, but the girls still had school today and my husband still had to go to work (I think they have only shut down once in the 4 years he has worked there). It also wouldn't be so bad if it weren't cold! So I say....snow snow go away!
Addy started her new school yesterday and she is doing great! She is so happy when she comes home, instead of having a meltdown every two seconds. I know how much she is eating because the teacher sends a note home with her letting me know, and I know what she can do on her own and what she has to have help with. She also does not cry when I drop her off, she is such a big girl! I can't explain how much of a relief it is to know that she enjoys school and she is getting the help she needs.
Emmaleigh seems to have adjusted well to her new classroom. She goes to bed easily and gets up without a fight in the mornings. She told me today that she didn't have time to drink her juice at lunch because she was too busy eating but personally I think she was too busy socializing.
Landyn, well he is a boy, and I think he may have hit the terrible twos. His new favorite phrase is "no I not". He is a climber and knows how to get into the snack cabinet. Just like his dad, he thinks he has to be eating every minute he is awake. When he thinks he might be getting ready to get in trouble he will climb up and snuggle and sweetly say "Hi Mommy". Oh how I love that little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment