Monday, January 17, 2011

Love That Boy

"Jax just told me that when he was still a baby he was in heaven and he saw Jessica's baby there and he saw Jesus. He (Jesus) was walking around and picked up baby Hudson and sat in a rocking chair. He sang him twinkle twinkle and gave him a bottle. He was very detailed about it and so serious"


This was a text message my sister sent me just a few minutes ago. Jax is her four year old son and he always knows just what to say. I have a lot going on in my life right now, a lot of which I haven't shared. It brought tears to my eyes, but they were happy tears. Who is to question the innocence of a child?
It wasn't until after my sister had sent me that text that I realized what day it was. It has been two months since Hudson was born, where has the time gone. That just makes what Jax said that much more meaningful. When I pointed it out to my sister that I didn't realize what day it was until after she sent that text she told me that its a sign that I am moving on and can get through the 17th without being drowned in sorrow....I can still remember and feel the pain but also get through it. I couldn't agree more.

I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK JAXSON DALE!

1 comment:

  1. I'm organizing a balloon release in honor of parent's who have lost a child. I just got the ok from the logansport parks department today to start planning. I'm going to work with the logansport paper to get an article run to invite those parents out. I will update my blog and facebook to let everyone know. BUt I just thought I would give you a heads up. I'm hoping we have a good turnout. I think it will be a really special way to remember our little ones. It's set for Sunday, March 27th at 3 p.m.

    ReplyDelete