Monday, December 6, 2010

Doctors and Diapers

I had another appointment with my doctor today. He gave me a z pack for my sinus/ear infection. (just another medicine to add to my growing list) I go back in three weeks for my six week appointment. He also gave me some medicine to hopefully help me sleep since the other medication wasn't working. Over all it was just a "check on me" kind of appointment and I guess I passed the test. I didn't show up in my pajamas looking like I hadn't had a shower in a few days.
I had to go to Wal-mart to get a few things after my appointment including diapers. It was then that I realized that I had somehow managed to avoid the baby section in any store in the last two and a half weeks. It was a little difficult walking past all the cute baby clothes. We saw all the cute little shirts that read "Baby's First Christmas" and I had to let my mind wander a bit. Maybe it was because I didn't feel well or maybe it was the thought of how things were supposed to be but my eyes got a little misty.
I hate it when I cry in front of people, even my husband. I always turn my head and try to wipe my tears before anyone else notices, and thats just what I did today. He caught me though! I was busted! He was asking me a question about something else and I couldn't get the tears away in time, but when I looked at him all misty eyed he knew better than to ask what was wrong, so we just finished what we needed to in the store in silence.
We are getting closer to being able to move and we may be in our new house before we planned to. As much as I hate packing and moving, I am really excited about this move.

No comments:

Post a Comment