Thursday, December 9, 2010

Sleep! and Moving!

I must first start off by saying that last night was the best night's sleep I have had in about 3 weeks! I felt really good today, which was a really good thing since I had a lot to do.
I went to my grandma's early this morning to finish her laundry, then met my sister at the new house so she could start painting. Thank you Cassie and Steve! While they were painting and my husband was getting a load with his dad, I'm not really sure what I was doing. I guess keeping Edynn and Landyn out of trouble.
We got My bedroom and the girls' bedroom finished other than a few touch up spots in the girls' room. We moved our bed and the washer and dryer today, hopefully tomorrow we will be able to get some more of the big things moved. We are attempting to move our real christmas tree (hopefully it survives!)
Tomorrow is more moving, then tomorrow evening Emmaleigh and I are serving in the Living Nativity that our church puts on every year (Brrrrr...) I am beginning to feel a little more at peace everyday and we are excited to start this new chapter in our lives with our guardian angel watching over us.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad your getting things slowly in place. The Lord will help you get what you need done, done. I love that your in a living Nativity! I was just telling my little sister how much I wanted to see one :) Such a bummer you live so far away :)

    ReplyDelete