Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Ode to Wednesday!

Oh wednesday how I hate you right now! Its nothing you did, its just the way things happened to work out. Bad things happened on wednesday. Not to worry though soon enough I will learn to like you again, perhaps even forget that I ever hated you in the first place. I will move on to hate a number. (sorry 17) as time progresses I will move on from that and eventually only start hating a certain day.
That is how I feel right now. As wednesdays roll around I find myself hating the day. I know I shouldn't really feel that way and I should be thankful for each day that I am given. I know in time it will get easier and that hate will slowly diminish. I will only hate one day a month and then in time only one day a year. I may never learn to "love" his birthday but it will get easier in time.
My husband reminded me this morning that it has already been three weeks (as if I could forget) I'm sorry honey didn't mean to sound so bitter, I know you mean well. I just wish I knew what you were thinking sometimes.
I really thought I would have more to say even though it is early in the morning but I guess thats not the case. I will end this by wishing everybody and safe and happy wednesday since most people look forward to "hump day"

No comments:

Post a Comment