Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Just Another Day

There is nothing special about today and I didn't do anything out of the ordinary. We went about our day doing what needed to be done dishes, laundry, picking up around the house, and just like any other weeknight my husband went off to work. All these things are just signs that our lives are getting back to normal. (at least our new sense of normal)
Since the girls have been out of school I have had time to watch them play and interact with each other. They like to play "mom and dad". When I was little we "played house" I guess its the same thing. My nephew came to spend the night tonight and him and Addy are playing and coloring as I type this. Normally they are in bed long before now but Jax doesn't spend the night too often and they are playing well together. (and secretly I am hoping they will sleep in.) I love watching kids play when they don't think you are paying attention.
I am hoping the sick bug has finally left our house. Can it be that I managed to escape its wrath this time around?
Tomorrow will be like today, nothing exciting, nothing out of the ordinary, just another day but thats ok with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment