Saturday, December 4, 2010

Stuff!

As I mentioned in yesterday's post we went and looked at a house yesterday. We decided we liked and are going to try to move. So I have spent the day going through all the baby clothes and other items. We are really excited but are going to try to start moving by the 15th of this month. I know crazy right. Moving during the holidays?? Looks like Santa may come early to our house.
We got our first major snowfall last night and this morning. Not that it has affected me in anyway. I hate being out in the cold so we just stayed at home all day. Today is also my aunt's 40th birthday...Happy Birthday Anne! We are having a "surprise" birthday party for her tomorrow. It was supposed to be a surprise but my mom slipped up and gave it away. I guess noone can keep a secret in our family!
My post probably won't be very long today because I am not feeling well. I hope it is just a cold and will go away on its own.
JR had to work today so it has been just the kids and I. I hate it when he has to work on the weekends because then we don't get very much family time. The extra hours are nice when it comes to payday though so I don't complain too much and at least today it is only a half shift so he will be home sometime this evening.
I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend and the snow if you have any!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new house! Sometimes a change can be so nice. I will be praying for you as you go through the baby's things. I'm not sure when I'll go through Hannah's. For now, her room will be just how she left it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going through the clothes wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Taking down the crib will be the hardest part for me. Landyn's room will look so bare.

    ReplyDelete